The Learning Success Center is always accepting applications for tutors. New tutors are hired at the beginning of every Fall and Spring semester, and during Summer semester as needed.
The pay rate is $9.25 per hour, with potential for increase.
All tutor applicants must have the following qualifications:
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- "B" or better in each of the classes you wish to tutor
- Excellent English language communication skills
How to Apply
You will need to complete and submit the following to be considered for employment:
- Tutor Application Form online or complete the application located in 330 SSB.
- Copy of Transcripts - Transfer students include a transfer summary
- Letter of Recommendation - Only for Writing or Foreign Language Tutors
All Tutors must attend a two-hour orientation meeting before they can work.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact us:
Office: Student Services Building, room 330